Phoenix Aim & Objective
The school aims at not only imparting quality education but also nurturing students to be imbued with a deep sense of noble virtues and everopen to further growth. The School Society endeavours to create a healthy- environment and provide a morally sound atmosphere for balanced development of the child. For which Saturdays will utilized as an Activity Days to identify the hidden talent of the child which can be nourished.
At The Phoenix we believe :
- That every student can learn.
- That every person who interacts with a student is a teacher.
- That the foremost responsibility for pedagogical decisions lies with individual teachers.
- That all teachers should have the necessary resources for implementing the curriculum.
- That parent partnerships are an essential component in the pursuit of academic and social development.
- That we must encourage students to learn about learning and to form their own beliefs in a search for intellectual autonomy.
- That the exploration of the arts and exposure to athletics are essential components in the development of independent, curious, and critical thinkers.
- That we must impart to our students a sense of moral responsibility for their thoughts and actions in the hope that they will strive to become citizens, tolerant of the differences in the world that they will inherit.
Value Based EDUCATION
The sole objective of the School is to provide quality education. This is accentuated by the fact that it is seeking affiliation to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.