Guideline For Students
- All fees are charged for twelve months payable quarterly to be deposited by the 10th of the quarter (April, July, October, and January).
- The fee for the year could be paid in advance in the month of April.
- A late fee of Rs. 20/- per day shall be levied from the 11th day of the scheduled month till the fee is cleared.
- If the fee has not been remitted by the 10th of the month, payment will be accepted in cash only.
- In case, the cheque is dishonoured for any reason, the fee along with bank charges Rs.100/- and late fee has to be the remitted in cash.
- The students will not be allowed to attend school if the fee is not paid within one month of the due date.